Sec. 4(1).b.(vi)A statement of the categories of documents that are held by it or under its control;
Various types of record held by the Institute.
Agendas and Minutes of the Governing Body, Institute Body, Standing Committees and other Committees.
- Personal Files of the Staff
- Annual Confidential Reports of the Staff
- Selection/ Interview/ Appointments
- Annual Reports
- PGI Act, Rules and Regulations
- Recruitment Rules.
- Correspondence with other offices, Govt. of India etc.
- Plan and Non Plan Allocations.
- Salary, Advances etc.
- Service Books
- Payments/ Receipts/ Expenditure Record
- GPF etc.
- Various advances to the Staff
- Allotment of Houses/ Hostels
- Allotment Rules and Regulations
- Tenders and Record of Commercial sites, parking sites, security, sanitation, equipment, Construction of Building, Hospital requirements
- Records of Junior/Senior Residents/ Selections/ Training
(M.Sc, Ph.D, B.S., (Lab/X-Ray) etc.
- Degrees/Research Papers, Thesis written by various Residents/ Faculty
- Education/ Training of Nurses
- Research in various fields
- Books/ Journals etc. in the Library
- Record related to membership of Library
- Internet facility in the Library
- Purchase/ Condemnation of the equipments etc.
- Purchase of Medicine, Surgical Items/ Sanitation/ Stationary etc.
- Purchase of grocery items for the patients
- Birth and Death Record
- Stock Register, Record of various purchases, supplies & stores.
- Record relating to procurement of equipments and material for the hospital.
Medical Superintendent Office
- Record of Outdoor Patients (files where made)
- Record of Indoor Patients
- Record of various medical Labs, Tests, X-rays, CT scan, MRI, Ultrasound etc.
- Record pertaining to Dispensary, Staff Clinic
- Record of various constructions activities and maintenance activities.
- Vigilance/ Inquiries
- Training in Hindi
- Records relating to various court cases
- Computerization of the Hospital
- Record pertaining to animals in Animal House
- Record pertaining to various projects, reports etc.