Sec 4.(1).b.(ii) The powers and duties of its officers and employees;-
1. Powers and functions of Governing Body:- The Governing Body shall exercise such powers and discharge such functions as are specified in the *Schedule-I.
2. Powers and Functions of President:- The President shall exercise such powers and discharge such functions as are specified in Schedule-I.
3. Powers and duties of Director:- (1) The Director shall be the Chief Executive Officer of the Institute and shall exercise such powers and discharge such functions as are specified in the Schedule-I.**
(2) The Director shall be Incharge of the administration of the Institute and shall allocate duties to officers and employees of the Institute and exercise such supervision and executive control as are necessary.
(3) For the proper administration of the Institute the Director shall have powers to delegate any of his powers conferred on him under the Act, the rules and these regulations to any officer of the Institute subject to such limitations as may be imposed by the Governing Body.
Power and duties of other officers and employees is in Annexure - I.