The department of Personal & Training, Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Pension, Govt. of India had issued various guideline under Right to Information Act, 2005. The detail of the guidelines is mentioned under:
- Office Order PGI/NCPIO/17/970 dated 31.08.2017 for the information of all the CPIOs/CAPIOs in the institute
- General Instructions to CPIOs/CAPIOs for compliance of various provisions of RTI Act, 2005 vide Office Order No. PGI/NCPIO/17/945 dated 25.08.2017
- Guidelines for Public Information Officers/First Appellate Authorities for supply of information and disposal of first appeal respectively - reiteration of. Officer Memorandum No1/32/2013-IR dated 17.02.2015
- Guidelines for the Officers designated as Central Public Information Officer under RTI Act, 2005 vide Officer Memorandum No. 1/69/2007-IR dated 27.02.2008
- Guidelines for the Officers designated as First Appellate Authority under RTI Act, 2005 vide Officer Memorandum No.1/3/2008-IR dated 25.04.2008.
- Guidelines for the Information Seekers under the Right to Information Act, 2005 vide Officer Memorandum No.1/8/2007-IR dated 8.11.2007.
- Central Public Information Officer and Appellate Authority of the various Departments/Branches/Sections under Section 5(1) & 5(2) of the RTI Act, 2005.
- RTI Form Bilingual
- Implementation of Guidelines on suo-motu disclosure under section 4 of the RTI Act, 2005, issued by DOP&T, and MOH&FW
- Details of Employees (Regular,Contractual and on Deputation) as on 01.01.2017.
- Seeking similar information through repeated RTI Applications - Central Information Commission's decision.
- Guidelines for compliance with provison of sou motu Disclosure under section 4 of act 2005 dated 24-12-18
- Cirular Regarding submit the quarterly report dated 24-12-2018
The particulars of its organization, functions and duties;
The powers and duties of its officers and employees;
The procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability;
The norms set by it for the discharge of its functions;
The rules, regulations, instructions, manuals and records, held by it or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions;
A statement of the categories of documents that are held by it or under its control;
The particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by, the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof;
A statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public;
A directory of its officers and employees
The monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations;
The budget allocated to each of its agency, indicating the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made;
The manner of execution of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programmes;
Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorizations granted by it;
Details in respect of the information, available to or held by it, reduced in an electronic form;
The particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public use;
The names, designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers; Central Assistant Public Information Officer, Central Public Information Officer and Appellate Authority of the Departments/Branches/Sections
Such other information as may be prescribed and thereafter update these publications every year;
| (XVIII)||Fund allocation made by the institute|
|(XIX)||Audited Account Statements|
The Right to Information Act 2005 (English & Hindi)