- Sreedhar K, Singh SK, Mandal AK, Sharma SK: Giant Calculus in anterior urethral diverticulum. Urol Int 1992; 48: 117-119 Cited by 6
- Indudhara R, Singh SK, Minz M, Yadav RVS, Chugh KS: Tuberculous pyomyositis in renal transplant recipient. Tubercle and Lung Disease. 1992; 73: 239-241. Cited by 18.
- Indudhara R, Singh SK, Vaidyanathan S, Banerjee CK: Isolated invasive candidal prostatitis. Urol Int 1992; 48: 362-64. Cited by 17.
- Citation: Curtis Nickel J. Prostatitis and Related Conditions. In: Walsh PC, Retik AB, Vaughan ED, Wein AJ editors. Campbells Urology. Vol.I, 8th Edition, Philadelphia, Saunders, 2002, pp.603-630.
- Indudhara R, Singh SK, Minz M: Opinion poll regarding knowledge, Attitude and suggestions for developing a cadaver donor programme. Transplantation Proceedings. 1992; 24: 2069.
- Chakrabarti A, Kumar P, Padhye AA, Chatha L, Singh SK, Das A, Wig JD, Katariya R: Primary cutaneous zygomycosis due to Saksenea variformis and Apophysomyces elegans. Clinical Infectious Disease. 1997; 24: 580-83. Cited by 52.
- Sharma SK, Singh SK, Mandal AK. Study of magnesium and trace elements in renal stones, hair and urine. Br J Urol 1997; 80S: 324.
- Indudhara R, Minz M, Singh SK and Yadav RVS: Re: The psychological impact of donating a kidney. Long term follow up from a urology based center. J Urol 1998; 159: 2101. Cited by 2.
- Jha V, Muthukumar T, Singh SK, Kohli HS, Sud K, Gupta KL, Sakhuja V. Familia distal renal tubular acidosis. Nephrol Dial and Transplant 1999; 14: 1334-35. Cited by 1.
- Yadav S, Singh SK, Sharma SK, Puri PK. Extra adrenal pheochromocytoma: A cause of ureteral obstruction. J Urol 2000; 163: 264. Cited by 1.
- Singh SK, Yadav S, Srivastava P, Sharma SK. Nephron sparing surgery in a case of giant renal hydatid cyst. Urol Int 2000; 64: 169-172. Cited by 4.
- Dey P, Mandal AK, Singh SK, vohra H. Quantitation of spermatogenesis by DNA flowcytometry from fine needle aspiration cytology material. Diagnostic Cytopathology 2000, 23: 386-387 Cited by 8.
- Gupta S, Seith A, Sud K, Kohli HS, Singh SK, Sakhuja V, Suri S. CT in the evaluation of complicated autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease.Acta Radiol.2000 :41:280-4. Cited by 28.
- Upendra Kumar N, Dey P, Mandal AK, Singh SK, Vohra H. DNA flowcytometry and bladder wash cytology in detection of bladder carcinoma. Diag Cytopathol 2001; 24: 153-156. Cited by 18.
- Singh SK, Mandal AK, Goswami AK, Mete UK and Sharma SK: Endoscopic management of calculi in continent colonic reservoir. J Endourol 2001; 15 (Suppl): 126.
- Joseph P, Mandal AK, Singh SK, Mandal P, Sankhwar SN and Sharma SK. Computerized tomography attenuation value of renal calculus: Can it predict successful fragmentation of the calculus by exctracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy? A preliminary study. J Urol 2002; 167: 1968-1971. Cited by 93 abstracted in Campbells Urology.
- Powari , Kakkar N, Singh SK, Rai RS and Jogai S: Malignant leydig cell tumour of the testis. Urol Int 2002; 68: 63-65. Cited by 3.
- Singh SK, Raina P, Sharma SK, Goswami AK, Joshi K and Khullar M: MN/CA9 gene expression as a potential biomarker in RCC (abstract). BJU Int 2002; 90 (Suppl): 28.
- Aulakh BS, Singh SK, Khanna S, Kaura R and Goyal S: The erectile dysfunction in uraemic patients and the effect of renal transplantation our experience. Transplant Proceedings 2003; 35: 315. Cited by 9.
- Aulakh BS, Singh SK, Khanna S, Kaura R and Goyal S: The impact of renal transplantation on gonadal function in male uremic patients our experience. Transplant Proceedings 2003; 35: 316. Cited by 7
- Singh SK, Sakhuja V, Sharma SK, Mandal AK, Gupta KL, Kohli HS, Sud K and Jha V: Unusual causes of ureteral obstruction of renal allograft: case reports. Transplant Proceedings 2003; 35: 337-338. Cited by 1.
- Chakrabarti A, Ghosh A, Prasad GS, David JK, Gupta S, Das A, Sakhuja V, Panda NK, Singh SK, Das S, Chakrabarti T. Apophysomyces elegans: an Emerging Zygomycete in India. J Clin Microbiol 2003; 41: 783-788. Cited by 55.
- Sharma SK, Singh SK, Raina P, Khullar M, Goswami AK. MN/CA9 gene expression in peripheral blood of cases with renal cell carcinoma J Urol 2003; 169 (Suppl): 198.
- Citation: Best of the 2003 AUA Annual Meeting: Reviews in Urology 2003; 5: 156-181.
- Singh SK, Chhiber SS, Vohra H and Sharma SK. Serum transforming growth factor beta 1 in patients of renal cell carcinoma. J Urol 2003; 169 (Suppl): 201.
- Moghadam M F, Tandon C, Aggarwal S, , Singla SK, Singh SK, Sharma SK, Varshney GC, Jethi RK: Concentration of potent calcium oxalate monohydrate crystal growth inhibitor in the urine of normal person and kidney stone patients by ELISA based assay employing monoclonal antibody. Jl. Cell Biochem 2003; 90: 1261-75.Cited by 2.
- Singh SK, Wadhwa P, Sakhuja V: Isolated bilateral renal mucormycosis. Urology 2004; 63: 979-980. Cited by 9.
- Wadhwa P, Mandal AK, Singh SK, Goswami AK, Sharma SC, Joshi K and Sharma SK. Primary transition cell carcinoma of the prostate presenting as a rectal ulcer. Urol Int 2004; 72: 176-177. Cited by 1
- Singh SK, Rai RS, Sharma SK. Urethrovasocutaneous fistula in a case of anterior urethral stricture. Urol Int 2005;74:86-88. Cited by 1.
- Khullar M, Sharma SK, Singh SK, Bajwa P, Sheikh FA, Relan V, Sharma M: Morphological and Immunological characteristics of nanobacteria from human renal stones of North Indian Population. Urol Res 2004; 32: 190-5. Epub 2004 Feb.6. Cited by 61.
- Relan V, Khullar M, Singh SK, Sharma SK: Association of Vitamin d receptor genotypes with calcium excretion in nephrolithiatic subjects in northern India. Urol Res 2004; 32: 236-40. Epub 2004 Mar18. Cited by 18.
- Singh SK, Chandra Mohan V, Wadhwa P. Urethral avulsion injury during vacuum extraction delivery. Int. J Gynecol Obstet, 2004;87:34-5.Cited by 1
- Aulakh BS, Singh SK, Kaur N, Singh A, Grewal A, Kumar M. Three-legged pair of pants anastomosis: a rare technique for renal transplantation. Transplant Proc.2004;36:2191-3. Cited by 2.
- Prasad R, Lambe S, Kaler P, Pathania S, Kumar S, Attri S, Singh SK. Ectopic expression of alkaline phosphatase in proximal tubulaer brush border membrane of human renal cell carcinoma. Biochim Biophys.Acta.2005:1741:240-5. Cited by 3.
- Bhansali A, Singh SK, Singh R, Kumar V, Khandelwal N, Saily R. Leiomyomata of the uterus presenting as an abdominal mass in a true hermaphrodite. J. Obstet Gynaecol.2005;25:401-3. Cited by 2
- Singh SK, Wadhwa P, Bapuraj JR, Jha V. Transcatheter embolisation of internal pudendal artery pseudoaneurysm following traumatic urethral catheterisation. Int.Urol.Nephrol.2005;37:93-4. Cited by 1
- Kashyap MK, Kumar A, Emelianenko N, Kshyap A, Kaushik R, Huang R, Khullar M, Sharma SK, Singh SK, Bhargave AK, Upadhyaya SK.: Biochemical and molecular markers in renal cell carcinoma: an update and future prospects. Biomarkers 2005; 10: 258-94. Cited by 27.
- Singh K, Wadhwa P, Nada R, Mohan VC, Singh P, Jha K: Localized primary amyloidosis of prostate, bladder and ureters. Int. Urol. Nephrol. 2005; 37: 495-7. Cited by 8.
- Singh SK, Wadhwa P, Chandramohan V: Primary retrovesical hydatidosis causing chronic renal failure. Int. J. Urol. 2006: 13:76-79. Cited by 4.
- Shiekh FA, Khulla M, Singh SK: Lithogenesis: induction of calcification by nanobacteria. Urol. Res. 2006; 34: 53-7.Cited by 52.
- Khullar M, Relan V, Singh SK: VDR gene and urinary calcium excretion in nephrolithiasis. Kidney Int. 2006; 69: 943. Cited by 4
- Singh SK, Wadhwa P: Ablation of diaphragmatic annular uretral valve with holmium laser. Int. Urol. Nephrol. 2006; 38: 157-9. Cited by 6
- Bapuraj JR, Ojili V, Singh SK, Prasad GR, Khandelwal N, Suri S.: Preoperative embolization of a large vaginal leiomyoma: report of a case and review of the literature. Austrailias Radiol. 2006; 50: 179-82. Cited by 4.
- Singh SK, Mandal AK, Agarwal MM, Das A.: Primary renal inflammatory malignant fibrous histiocytoma: a diagnostic challenge. Int J. Urol. 2006; 13: 1000-2. Cited by 7
- Singh SK, Gupta AK, Jha V, Kohli HS, Gupta KL, Minz M, Sakhuja V: Treatment of Oropharyngeal cancer in renal transplant recipients without cessation of immunosuppressive therapy. Transplant Proc. 2006; 38: 2088-9. Cited by 3.
- Kumar S, Mandal A, Acharya N, Jain V, Kalra J, Singh SK. Congenital vesico-vaginal fistulae with transverse vaginal septum and ectopic ureter opening in proximal vagina: case report and brief review.Int. Urogynaecol J. Pelvic Floor Dysfunct.2006 .2007;18:959-61.Cited by 2
- Acharya N, Mandal AK, Singh SK. Idiopathic retroperitoneal fibrosis : the case for non surgical treatment. BJU. Int.2006;98:1123-24.
- Kumar Santosh, Mandal AK, Acharya N, Thignam SK, Bhalla V and Singh SK. Superior mesenteric artery injury during en bloc excision of the massive left adrenal tumour. Urol.Int.2007; 78: 182-84.
- Agarwal MM, Mandal AK, Khandelwal N, Singh SK. Need for measurement of Bone Mineral Density in patients of Prostate Cancer before and after orchidectomy : Role of quantitative computer tomography. JAPI.2007;55:486-490. Cited by 2.
- Dutta P, Bhansali A, Singh SK, Gupta KL, Bhat MH, Masoodi SR, Kumar Yashwant. Presentation and outcome of emphysematous renal tract disease in patients with diabetes mellitus. Urol.Int.2007;78:13-22. Cited by 14.
- Keithi Reddy SR, Gupta KL, Jha V, Sud K, Singh SK, Kohli HS, Sakhuja V. Spectrum and sensitivity pattern of gram-negative organisms causing CAPD peritonitis in India. Perit.Dial.Int.2007;27:205-07. Cited by 5
- Goyal R, Joshi K, Singh SK, Radotra BD. Melanotic clear cell epithelioid angiomyolipoma: a rare entity and a mimic of clear cell renal carcinoma. Histopathology.2007;50:393-94. Cited by 7
- Agarwal MM, Singh SK, Acharya NC, Mete UK, Kumar S, Mandal AK. Non-interventional management of obstructive acute renal-failure in hormone-naïve prostate cancer. Can J Urol 2007;14:580-2.
- Acharya N, Mandal AK, Ranjan P, Kamat R, Kumar S, Singh SK. Labial fusion causing pseudo-incontinence in an elderly women. Int. J. Gynaecol. Obst.2007; 99:246-47. Cited by 2.
- Agarwal MM, Sharma D, Singh SK, Kumar S, Bhattacharya A, Acharya N. Mandal AK. Laparoscopic ureterocalicostomy for salvage of giant hydronephrotic kidney: Initial experience. Urology 2007;70:599 e 7-10,.Cited by 3.
- Agarwal MM, Mavuduru R, Singh SK. Safety and efficacy of transobturator tension-free midurethral surgical management of stress urinary incontinence in women. Int. Urogynecol. J. Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2008 Feb. 19: 171-8.
55. Gupta N, Mandal AK, Singh SK.Tuberculosis of the prostate and urethra : A review . Ind JUrol.2008;24:388-91. Cited by 8
- Kumar S, Singh SK, Acharya N. Naza V, Kamat R, Mandal AK. Fibromatosis (demoid tumour) in the urogenital system. Int.J.Gynecol.Obset.2007;99:135-36.
- Kumar S, Singh SK, Mavuduru R, Naveen A, Agarwal MM, Vanita J. Bicornuate uterine horns with complete cervical-vaginal agene congenital vesicouterine fistula. Int. Urogynecol. J. Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2008 May: 19:739-41. Epub. 2007 Dec. 15.
58. Adhya AK, Bal A, Singh SK.Mesonephroid adenocarcinoma of the female urethra. Indian J.Pathol.Microbiol.2007;50:603-5.
- Singh SK, Agarwal MM, Batra YK, kishore AVK., Mandal AK. Effect of Lumbar-Epidural Administration Of Tramadol On Lower Urinary Tract Function. Neurourol Urodyn 2008;27:65-70. Cited by 14
- Kumar S, Mandal AK, Acharya NR, Kakkad N, Singh SK. Laparoscopic nephron-sparing surgery for metanephric adenoma. Surg. Laparosc. Endosc. Percutan. Tech. 2007 Dec; 17:573-5.
- Kumar S. Singh SK, Pandya S, Acharya N, Mandal A. Laparoscopic pyeloureterostomy in ureteral duplication with ureteropelvic junction obstruction: Easy and effective. J. Laparoendosc. Adv. Surg. Tech. A, 2007 Dec; 17:785-8. Cited by 1
- Kumar S, Panigrahy B, Ravimohan SM, Pandya S, Mandal AK, Singh SK. Rare case of renal cell carcinoma with double inferior vena cava thrombosis. Urology, 2008 Aug. 72:461:e7-10. Epub 2008 Mar. 7.
- Kumar S, Singh SK, Mavuduru RS, Acharya NC, Agarwal MM, Jha V. Acute pyelonephritis with renal vein and inferior vena cava thrombosis: Case of hyperhomocysteinemia.Int.Urol.Nephrol.2009,41:185-8. Cited by 3
- Kumar S, Pandya S, Singh SK, Panigrahy B, Acharya N, Lal A, Mandal AK. Laparoscopic heminephrectomy in L-shaped crossed fused ectopic kidney. J. Endourol. 2008; 22:979-83.
- Kumar S, Pandya S, Acharya N, Agarwal M, Mandal AK, Singh SK. Laparoscopic management of atypical ureteropelvic junction obstruction: alternative and simple techniques for complex situations. Urol. Int. 2008; 81:87-93. Jul. 16. Cited by 1
- Sobti RC, Gupta L, Singh SK, Seth A, Kaur P, Thakur H. Role hormonal genes and risk of prostate cancer: gene-gene interactions in North Indian population. Cancer Genet. Cytogenet. 2008; 185:78-85. Cited by 8
- Naja V, Agarwal MM, Mandal AK, Singh SK, Mavuduru R, Kumar S. Gupta N. Tamsulosin facilitates earlier clearance of stone fragments and after shockwave lithotripsy for renal calculi: results from an or randomized study. Urology 2008 Nov; 72:1006-11. Epub 2008 Sep. 16. Cited by 22
- Sharma N, Singh M, Acharya N, Singh SK, Thapa BR, Kaur G, Prasad. Implication of the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance in infertile family members of Indian CF patients. Biochem. Genet. 2008 ; 46:847-56. Epub 2008 Sep. 23. Cited by 4
- Singh SK, Ranjan P, Sakhuja V, Jha V. The Case: Milky urine. Chyluria. Kidney Int. 2008; 74: 1100-1.
- Agarwal MM,Rana SV, Mandal AK, Malhotra S, Khandelwal N, Kumar S, Acharya NC, Singh SK. Lactose intolerance in prostate cancer patients: Incidence and factors. Scand. J. Gastroenterol. 2008 Mar; 43: 270-6.
- Malekzadeh K, Sobti RC, Nikbakht M, Shekari M, Hosseini SA, Tamandani DK, Singh SK. Methylation patterns of Rb1 and Casp-8 promoters and their impact on their expression in bladder cancer. Cancer Invest. 2009; 27:70-80. Cited by 10
- Sharma N, Acharya N, Singh SK, Singh M, Sharma U, Prasad R. Heterogenous spectrum of CFTR gene mutations in Indian patient congenital absence of vas deferens. Hum. Reprod. 2009;24:1229-36. Cited by 5
- Agarwal MM, Singh SK, Mandal AK, Bhalla V, Acharya NC, Kumar. Endourologic management of forgotten encrusted ureteral stent. Can ureteroscopic lithotripsy be avoided? Surg. Laparosc. Endosc. Percutan. Tech. 2009 Feb; 19:72-7.
- Barapatre Y, Agarwal MM, Singh SK, Sharma SK, Mavuduru R, Mete UK. Kumar S. Mandal AK. Uroflowmetry in healthy women: Development and validation of flow volume and corrected flow-age nomograms. . Neurourol.Urodyn.2009:28:1003-9. Cited by 5.
- Agarwal MM, Singh SK, Batra YK, Mavuduru R, Mandal AK. Effect of lumbar epidural administration of neostigmine on lower urinary tract function. Neurourol.Urodyn.2009 29:443-448. Cited by 1.
- Pradhan D, Kakkar N, Bal A, Singh SK, Joshi K. Subtyping of renal cell tumours: contribution of ancillary techniques. Diagn.Pathol.2009, June 28, 4:21. Cited by 7
- Sobti RC, Gupta L, Thakur H, Seth A, Singh SK, Kaur P. CYP17 Gene Polymorphism and its association in North India Prostate Cancer patients. Anticancer Res.2009;29:1659-63. Cited by 3.
- Mavuduru RM, Mandal AK, Singh SK, Acharya N, Agarwal M, Garg S, Kumar S. Comparison of HoLEP and TURP in terms of efficacy in the early postoperative period and preoperative.Urol.Int.2009.82:130-35 (Eupb 2009, March 9) Cited by 7.
- Agarwal MM, Singh SK, Sharma DK, Ranjan P, Kumar S, Chandramohan V, Gupta N, Acharya NC, Bhalla V, Mavuduru R, Mandal AK. Fracture of penis: a radiological or clinical diagnosis : A cases series and literature review. Canadian Journal of Urology 2009;16:4568-75. Cited by 9
- Garg S, Mandal AK, Singh SK, Naveen A, Ravimohan M, Agarwal M, Mete UK, Santosh K. Ureteroscopic laser lithotripsy versus ballistic lithotripsy for treatment of ureteric stones: A prospective comparative study. Urologia Internationalis.2009;82:341-5.(Eupb 2009, May 11). Cited by 16.
- Priyadarshini R, Singh SK, Tandon C. Mass spectrometric identification of human phosphate cytidylyltransferase 1 as a novel calcium oxalate crystal growth inhibitor purified from human renal stone matrix. Clinical Chem Acta 2009; 408:34-810.
- Chaudhary S, Agarwal MM, Mandal AK, Mavuduru R, Mete UK, Kumar S, Singh SK. Which voiding position is associated with lowest flow rates in healthy adult men ? role of natural voiding position. Neurourol Urodyn 2010 Mar;29(3):413-7.
83. SobtiRC, Malekzadeh K, Nikbakht M, Sadeghi IA, Sekari M, Singh SK. Hypermethylation mediated partialtranscriptional silencing of DAP-Kinase gene in bladder cancer. Biomarkers. 2010; 15:167-74.
84. Gupta L, Thakur H, Sobti RC, Seth A, Singh SK. Role of genetic polymorphism of estrogen receptor-alpha gene and risk of prostate cancer inNorth Indian Population. Mol. Cell.Biochem.2010 Feb;335:255-61. Citedby 3
85. LalA, Singhal M, Kumar S, Bag S, Singh SK,Khandelwal N. Bilateral renal andjejunal metastasis of choriocarcinoma presenting asspontaneous renal hemorrhage. Cancer Imaging 2009;9:56-8.
86. SobtiRC, Gupta L, Thakur H, Seth A, Singh SK,Kaur P. CYP 17 gene polymorphismand its association in north Indian prostate cancer patients. AnticancerResearch.2009;29:1659-63.
87. Malekzadeh K, Nikbakht M, Sadeghi IA, Singh SK, Sobti RC. Over expression of IL-13 in patients with bladder cancer. Cancer investigation. 2010 ;28:201-7
88. AgarwalMM, Singh SK, AgarwalS, MavuduruR, MandalAK. A novel technique of intracorporeal excisionaltailoring of megaureter before laparoscopic ureteral reimplantation.Urology.2010; 75(1):96-9. Epub October 2, 2009. Cited by 6.
89. AgarwalMM, NajaV, Singh SK, MavuduruR, MeteUK, KumarS, MandalAK : Is there an adjunctive role of tamsulosin toextracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy for upper ureteric stones: results of anopen label randomized nonplacebo controlled study. Urology.2009;74(5):989-92. Cited by 14.
90. AgarwalMM, Singh SK, MandalAK : Is S-shaped kidney always a fusion anomaly?Radiological diagnosis of a new anatomical variant of a single kidney.Urol.2009 Oct-Dec; 25:541-2.
91. SobtiRC, Thakur H, Gupta L, Janmeja AK, Seth A, SinghSK: Ploymorphisms in the HPC/ELAC 2 and alpha 1-antitrypsin genes thatcorrelate with human diseases in a North Indian Population: Mol Biol Rep. 2011June;38(5):3137-44 (Epub 2010 Feb 2).
92. KumaresanK, Kakkar N, Verma A, Mandal AK, SinghSK, Joshi K. Diagnostic utility ofalpha-methylacyl CoA racemase (P504S) & HMWCK in morphologically difficultprostate cancer. Diagn Pathol. 2010 Dec 22; 5:83. Cited by 4.
93. AgarwalMM, Choudhury S, Mandal AK, Mavuduru R, Singh, SK: Are urine flow- volumenomograms developed on Caucasian men optimally applicable for Indian men? Needfor appraisal of flow-volume relations in local population. Indian J. Urol 2010Jul; 26(3):338-44.
94. Singh SK, Grifson JJ, Mavuduru RS,Agarwal MM, Mandal AK, Jha V. Serumleptin a marker of prostate cancer irrespective of obesity. Cancer Biomark.2010 Jan;7(1): 11-5. Cited by 2.
95. PathakP, Singh SK, Tandon C. Effect ofbiomolecules from human renal matrix of calcium oxalate monohydrate (CaOx)stones on in vitro calcium phosphate crystallization. Int Braz J Urol. 2010Sep-Oct;36(5):621-8.
96. AgarwalMM, Mandal AK, Sarkar D, Mavuduru R, SinghSK. Unusual cause of failure of end-to-end Anastomotic Urethroplasty forTraumatic Obliterative Bulbar Urethral Stricture. Urol. 2010 Oct22.
97. KumarS, Kumar S, Ganesamoni R, Mandal AK, Prasad S, Singh SK. Dimethyl sufloxidewith lignocaine versus eutectic mixture of local anesthetics: prospective randomized study to compare theefficacy of cutaneous anesthesia in shock wave lithotripsy. Urol Res.2011,June;39(3):181-3 (Epub 2010 Oct 21)
98. GuptaV, Singh SK, Kakkar N, Jain S, KalraN, Sakia UN. Splenic and renal mucormycosis in a healthy host: successfulmanagement by aggressive treatment. Trop Gastroenterol. 2010 Jan-Mar;31(1):57-8
99. ThakurH, Gupta L, Sobti RC, Janmeja AK, Seth A, Singh SK. Association of GSTM1T1 genes with COPD and prostate cancer innorth Indian population. Mol Biol Rep. 2011 Mar;38(3):1733-9. Epub 2010 Sep 15.
100. Ali Hosseini S,Sobti RC, Malekzadeh K, Singh SK, Joshi K.Frequency of P16INK4a and P14ARF genes methylation and its impact onbladder cancer cases in north Indian population.Dis Markers. 2010;28(6):361-8.
101. Bag S, Kumar S,Taneja N, Sharma V, Mandal AK, Singh SK.One week of nitrofurantoin before percutaneous nephrolithotomysignificantly reduces upper tract infection and urosepsis: a prospective controlled study.Urology. 2011Jan;77(1):45-9. Epub 2010 Jun 8. Cited by 3.
102. GuptaP, Singh U, Singh SK, Kapoor R, Gupta V, Das A. Bilateral symmetrical metastasis to all extraocular muscles fromdistant rhabdomyosarcoma. Orbit. 2010 Jun;29(3):146-8.
103. AgarwalMM, Mandal AK, Agarwal S, Lal A, Prakash M, Mavuduru R, Singh SK. Surgicelgranuloma: unusual cause of "recurrent" mass lesion afterlaparoscopic nephron- sparingsurgery for renal cell carcinoma. Urology. 2010 Aug;76(2):334-5.Epub 2010 May 21. Cited by 2.
104. PrabhaV, Sandhu R, Kaur S, Kaur K, Sarwal A, Mavuduru RS, Singh SK.Mechanism of sperm immobilization by Escherichia coli. Adv Urol.2010;2010:240268. Epub 2010 Mar 30. Cited by 6.
105. BagS, AgarwalMM, Singh SK, MandalAK. Re: Predictors of surgical approach to repair pelvic fracture urethral distraction defects M.M. Koraitim J Urol 2009; 182: 1435-1439. Journal of Urology. 2010;183:1648. Epub 2010 Feb 24.
106. MalekZadehK, Nikbakht M, Sadeghi IA, Singh SK, Sobti RC. Overexpression of IL-13 in patients with bladder cancer.CancerInvest. 2010 Feb;28(2):201-7.
107. Agrawal SK, Agarwal MM, Singh SK. Intraprostaticinjection of botulinum toxin A: A promisingtreatment for patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia. Ind J Urol 2009; 25(3): 428-429. Cited by 1.
108. Sarkar D, Singh SK, Mandal AK,Agarwal MM, Mete UK, Kumar S, Mavuduru RS, Prasad R. Plasma chromogranin A: clinicalimplications in patients with castrate resistant prostate cancer receiving docetaxel chemotherapy.CancerBiomark. 2010 2011 Jan 1;8(2):81-7.
109. Bansal R, Agarwal MM, ModiM, Mandal AK, Singh SK. Urodynamic profile of diabetic patients with lower urinary tract symptoms:association of diabetic cystopathy with autonomicand peripheral neuropathy.Urology. 2011 Mar;77(3):699-705. Epub 2010Dec 31.
110. Kumar S, Behera NC, SarkarD, Prasad S, Mandal AK, Singh SK. A comparative assessment of the clinical efficacy of intranasal desmopressinspray and diclofenac in the treatmentof renal colic. Urol. Res. 2011 Oct;39(5): 397-400. Epub 2011 Jan 14.
111. Singh P, Yadav MK, SinghSK, Lal A, Khandelwal N. Case series: Diffusion weighted MRI appearance in prostatic abscess.IndianJ Radiol Imaging. 2011 Jan;21(1):46-8.
112. Singh SK, Agarwal MM,Sharma S.Medicaltherapy for calculus disease.BJU Int. 2011 Feb;107(3):356-68.
113. Sharma V, Kumar S, MandalAK, Singh SK. AStudy on Sexual Function of Men with AnteriorUrethral Stricture before and after Treatment. UrolInt. 2011; 87(3):341-5.
114. Thandassery RB, Mothilal SK, Singh SK, Khaliq A, Kumar L,Kochhar R, Singh K, Kochhar R.Chronic calcificpancreatitis presenting as an isolated left perinephric abscess: a case report and review of theliterature.JOP.2011;12(5):485-8.
115. Vyas S, Kalra N, Singh SK, Agarwal MM, Mandal AK,Khandelwal N. Pheochromocytoma ofurinary bladder. Indian J Nephrol.2011 Jul;21(3):198-200.
116. Sobti RC, Kaur S, Sharma VL, Singh SK, Hosseini SA, KlerR. Susceptibilityof XPD and RAD51 Genetic Variants toCarcinoma of Urinary Bladder in North Indian Population.DNA Cell Biol. 2012;31(2):199-210.
117. Kumar S, Bag S, GanesamoniR, Mandal AK, Taneja N, Singh SK. Risk factors for urosepsis following percutaneousnephrolithotomy: role of 1 week of nitrofurantoin in reducing the risk of urosepsis. Urol Res. 2012;40(1):79-86.
118. Kumar S, Sharma S,Ganesamoni R, Singh SK. Urethral Steinstrasse withUrethrocutane ous Fistula. Urology. 2012;79(2):e 1-2.
119. Kumar S, Barapatre YR, Ganesamoni R,Nanjappa B, Barwal K, Singh SK. Laparoscopic managementof a rare urogenital fistula. JEndourol. 2011 Apr;25(4):603-6.
120. SinghSK, Agrawal SK, Mavuduru RS. Management of the stricture of fossa navicularis and pendulous urethral strictures. Indian J. Urol 2011;27:371-377.
121. AgarwalMM, Singh SK, Mavuduru R, Mandal AK.Preventive fluid and dietary therapy forurolithiasis: An appraisal of strengthof strength, controversies and lacunae of current literature. Indian JUrol. 2011;27:310-19
122. Agrawal K, Bhattacharya A, Singh SK, Manohar K, Kashyap R, MittalBR. Polycystic kidney disease: renal cyst infection detected on F-18 FDGPET/CT. Clin Nucl Med. 2011 Dec;36(12):1122-3.
123. Sharma U, Singh SK, Pal D, Khajuria R, Mandal AK, Prasad R. Implication ofBBM lipid composition and fluidity in mitigated alkaline phosphatase activityin renal cell carcinoma. Mol Cell Biochem. 2012 Oct;369(1-2):287-93. Epub 2012 Jul 19.
124 Agrawal KL, Mittal BR, Manohar K, Bhattacharya A, Kumar S, Singh SK. A seldom case ofprimary urethral malignant melanoma and breast cancer detected by (18)F-FDGPET/CT. Hell J NuclMed. 2012 May-Aug;15(2):157-8. Epub 2012 Jun 27.
125. Pall M,Iqbal J, Singh SK, Rana SV. CA 19-9 as aserum marker in urothelial carcinoma.
Urol Ann. 2012 May;4(2):98-101.
126. Agarwal MM,Mavuduru R, Singh SK, Mandal AK. Preliminaryshort-term outcomes of a modifieddouble-T ileal continent cutaneous urinary diversion using Yang-Monti tube implantation through serosa-linedextramural tunnel: the PGIMER pouch. Urology. 2012 Apr;79(4):943-9.
127. Kumar S, Sarkar D, Prasad S, Gupta V,Ghosala P, Kaman L, Yadav TD, Ganesamoni R, Singh SK. Large pelvicmasses of obscure origin: urologist's perspective. Urol Int. 2012;88(2):215-24. Epub 2012Feb 23.
128. Mukherjee KK, Singh SK, Khosla VK, Mohindra S, Salunke P. Safety andefficacy of sildenafil citrate in reversal of cerebral vasospasm: A feasibilitystudy. Surg NeurolInt. 2012;3:3. Epub 2012 Jan 21.
129. Ganesamoni R, Bhattacharyya S, Kumar S,Chauhan A, Mete UK, Agarwal MM, Mavuduru R, Kaushik G, Mandal AK, Singh SK. Status ofoxidative stress in patients with renal cell carcinoma. J Urol. 2012 Apr;187(4):1172-6. Epub2012 Feb 14.
1. Singh SK,Indudhara R, Malik N. Celiomesenteric Trunk. Ind J Urol 1991; 8: 72-73.
2. Sakhuja V, JhaV, Ghosh A, Singh SK, Chugh KS: Lower incidence of malignanciesfollowing renal transplantation in India. Nephrology. 1995; 1: 301-305. Citedby 1.
3. Suri RK, JhaNK, Sarwal V, Behera A, Attri A, Singh SK, Katariya RN: Inferior venacaval bullet embolism. Asian Cardiovas and Thorac. Ann. 1996; 4: 2-3.
4. Wig JD, KocharR, Goenka MK, Singh SK, Vaiphei Kim, Suri S. Colovesical fistulacomplicating colonic diverticulosis. Ind J Gastroenterol 1995; 14: 37-74.
5. Aggarwal NK, SinghSK, Sharma SK, Goswami AK, Mandal AK. Penile gangrene: A complication ofpriapism. Ind J Urol 1996; 12: 82-83.
6. Rajwanshi A,Minz M, Das M, Singh SK, Yadav RVS. Monitoring of renal allograftdysfunction by fine needle aspiration cytology. Bull PGI 1996; 30: 9-13.
7. Mandal AK,Aggarwal NK, Prasad GRV, Singh SK, Gupta I, Sharma SK. Pelvicarteriovenous malformation: A cause of massive hematuria during pregnancy. BullPGI 1996; 30: 123-125.
8. Aggarwal NK, SinghSK, Mandal AK, Goswami AK and Sharma SK. Role of spongiosography in themanagement of anterior urethral strictures. Ind J Urol 1996; 13: 18-20.
9. Kashyap R,Mehra S, Singh SK, Gupta ML, Singh KP. Role of hyponatraemia in thedevelopment of TUR-P syndrome. Surg J N Ind 1996; 12: 19-21.
10. Mete UK, Mandal AK, Singh SK andSharma SK. Involvement of the genitourinary system in multiple primarymalignant neoplasms. Bull PGI 1997; 31.
11. Singh DP, Nagi B, Singh SK, Sharma SC.Primary Non-Hodgkins lymphoma of small bowel with enterovesical fistula. BullPGI 1997; 31.
12. Rao THSG, Singh SK, Sharma SK.Prostatic tissue in bulbar urethra: An unusual presentation of Ectopicprostate. Ind J Urol 1997; 13: 99-100.
13. Mete UK, Mandal AK, Kakkar N, Sharma SK and SinghSK. Myelolipoma of adrenal gland: Report of two cases. Ind J Urol 1997; 13:101-103.
14. Mete UK, Mandal AK. Kakkar N, Singh SK,Sharma SK: Co-existence of necrotic renal cell carcinoma and renal abscess: Adiagnostic dilemma. Bull PGI 1997; 31: 99-101.
15. Kumar A, Mandal AK, Singh SK, SharmaSK. Vesicocalicostomy for unsuccessful pyeloplasty in an orthotopic kidney:10-year follow up. Bull PGI 1997; 31: 143-145.
16. Tandon CD, Singla SK, Singh SK andJethi RK. Urinary Calculosis in man. J Pb. Academic of Sciences 1999; 1: 1-6.
17. Powari M, Singh SK, Radotra BD.Intestinal metaplasia with dysplasia in pelvis of a horse-shoe kidney. Ind JPathol Microbiol 2001; 44: 457-458.
18. Munshi A, Sharma SC, Patel F, Singh DP,Vaiphei K, Saikia B, Ghosal S, Kapoor R, Sastri GJ and Singh SK. Unusualsites of metastasis in cases of seminoma testis. Bull PGI 2001; 35: 24-26.
19. Sankhwar SN, Mandal AK, Sharma SK, SinghSK and Joseph P. In-situ extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy for uretericcalculi by Siemens Lithostar Multiline. Bull PGI 2001; 35: 101-105.
20. SinghSK, Sharma SK, Khullar A, Mandal AKand Goswami AK. Urethral diverticulum in male. Presentation and management. IndJ Urol 2001; 15(Suppl): 61-62.
21. SinghSK, Mete UK, Hardikar HS, MandalAK, Goswami AK and Sharma SK. En-bloc partial cystectomy for urachal carcinoma.Ind J Urol 2001; 16(Suppl): 14.
22. Goswami AK, Puri PK, Radotra BD, Singh SKand Sharma SK. Primary localizedamyloidosis of urinary bladder. Ind J Urol 2002; 18: 168-169.
23. SinghSK, Rai RS, Pathak A: Pelviuretericjunction obstruction associated with uretero-vesical junction obstruction: Anassociation not to be forgotten. Surg. J.N. India 2002; 18: 29-31.
24. Rai RS, Mandal AK, Khullar M, Mehta V, SharmaSK, Singh SK: Hypercalciuria in calcium urolithiasis in Northern India:its prevalence, phenotype and mode of inheritance. Bull PGI 2002; 36: 102-106.
25. Rai RS, Mandal AK, Singh SK, Kakkar N,Shukla R. Management of complex renal cysts. Surg J N India 2002, 18: 79-82.
26. Rai RS, Mandal AK, Singh SK, Mete UK,Goswami AK, Sharma SK, Wadhwa P: Fracture Penis: A review of 13 cases. Bull PGI2002; 36: 101-101.
27. SinghSK: Nephron sparing surgery inRenal cell carcinoma: The current status. Bulletin PGIMER 2003: 37: 1-3.
28. Bhansali A, Dash RJ, Singh SK, BehraA, Singh P, Radotra BD: Adrenal Myelolipoma: Profile of six patients with abrief review of literature. Int J Endocrinal Met 2003; 1: 33-40.
29. SinghSK, Mandal AK, Sharma SK: Repair ofrectourethral fistula by per anal anterior rectal wall advancement flap. IJU2003; 19S: 3.
30. SinghSK, Sharma SK, Thingnam SKS: Managementof renal cell carcinoma with infra/supra hepatic vena caval involvement. IJU2003; 19S: 51.
31. Mete UK, Raina P, Mandal AK, Bapuraj JR, SinghSK, Goswami AK, Sharma SK. Massive haematuria due to delayed spontaneousrupture of post traumatic Renal artery pseudoaneurysm: A case report. Ind Jl ofUrology 2003; 20: 68-70.
32. Rai RS, Singh SK, Mandal AK, GoswamiAK, Mete UK, Sharma SK: Review of 48 consecutive cases of renal injury: Outcomeof management by conservative vs Operative approach. Indian J. Urol 2004; 20:113-117
33. SinghK, Suri A, Vijjan V, Goswami AK, Khullar M: Serum ferritin in renal cellcarcinoma, effect of tumor size, volume, grade and stage. Indian J. Cancer.2005; 42: 197-200.
34. Singh SK, Hussain S, Mandal AK. Stemcell and tissue engineering in Urology. Bull.PGI.2005;39:1-4.
35. KumarSantosh, Acharya N, Singh SK;Abdominal compartment syndrome: Need for an early recognition. Bull.PGI.2006;40
36. MandalAK, Garg S, Acharya N, Singh SK.:Pseudotumor in chronic renal failure: Diagnostic relevance of radioisotopescan. Indian J. Urol.2006;22:272-4.
37. AgarwalMM, Mandal AK, Singh SK. Risk factorevaluation and preventive medical interventions in the management ofUrolithiasis.Bull.PGI 2006;40:10-15.
38. AgarwalMM, Singh SK, Mandal AK. Penile gangrene indiabetes mellitus with renal failure: A poor prognostic sign of systemicvascular calciphylaxis. Ind J Urol 2007; 23: 182-4.
39. Kumar S, Singh SK, Acharya NC, RadotraB, Krishnakishore AV, Mandal AK. Renal preservation in a giant retroperitonealperinephric schwanoma mimicking an adrenal tumour and posing threat to kidney.Internet J.Urology, 2007:4.
40. AcharyaN, Singh SK, Jindal A, Mavuduru R,Mandal AK. A rare case of hydronephrotic multicystic dysplasia with ipsilateralupper segmental megaureter. Hongkong Journal of Nephrology, 2008.
41. KumarS, Naveen A, Mandal AK, Singh SK.Unusual presentation of retrovesical hydatid cyst. Report of three cases.African Journal of Urology, 2008;14:155-157.
42. AgarwalMM, Singh SK, Naja V, Mavuduru RM,Mandal AK. Spontaneous bladder rupture: diagnostic and treatment dilemma ? A review of literature. Urotoday Int.J.2009Apr,2(2).doi:10.3834/uij.1944-5784.2009.04.04.
Chapters in Book
i. Singh SK, Introduction on Urolithiasis, In Urolithiasis (Editors: Nayak C, Siddiqui VA, Mehra P, Dixit R) published by Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy ISBN: 978-93-81458-006. Page 1-9.
ii. Singh SK, Ranjan P, Agarwal MM. Neurogenic voiding dysfunction: The basics and beyond. In: Review in Neurology 2006: 242-272 (eds. S. Prabhakar & Arun B. Taly).
iii. Singh SK, Agarwal MM, Mandal AK; Management of Neurogenic Bladder The Current Status. In: Progress in Clinical Neurosciences 2004; 19: 226-260 (eds. BS Sharma and UK Mishra).
iv. Khullar M, Vaishnave P, Kashyap M, Ahmed ST, Nath R, Singh SK and Sharma SK. Isolation, purification and characterization of stone matrix promoter protein. In Urolithiasis 2000: 172-173 (ed. AK Ridgers, BE Hibbert, B. Hess, SR Khan and GM Preminger).
v. Sharma SK, Khullar M, Vaishnav P, Sharma M, Singh SK and Nath R. Isolation and detection of nanobacteria in human renal calculi. In Urolithiasis 2000: 206-207 (ed. Al Rodgers, BE, Hibbert, B. Hess, SR Khan and GM Preminger).
vi. Ganesamoni R and Singh SK, Epidemiology of Stone disease in Northern India. In: Urolithiasis Basic Science and Clinical Practice, Talali et al (eds) Springer, London, 2012. p 39-46.
vii. Rajekar H, Singh SK, Primary Hyperoxaluria- The role and timing of liver and kidney transplantation, In: Urolithiasis Basic Science and Clinical Practice, Talali et al (eds) Springer-Verlag, London, 2012. p-611.